The Professional Sales Representative is responsible for the achievement of sales objectives and execution of promotional programs, medical coverage plans, and special projects in the assigned area.
Powered by 50,000 employees globally, they offer challenging work in a respectful and friendly global working environment surrounded by a world of innovation driven mindsets and practices.
The company nurtures a diverse, collaborative and inclusive culture and offers competitive salary towards employees’ wellness, financial health and work-life balance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Sales Achievement
• Territory Management
• Project Planning and Monitoring
• Asset Maintenance
• Must be a graduate of a 4-year college course
• Can be a fresh graduate or with job-related training and experience
• Geographically Flexible
• Possess a valid Driver's License
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Good interpersonal and social skills
• Has strong aptitude and interest for Sales
• High level of customer orientation